Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Yiruma - Kiss The Rain

This piece is dedicated for all the lost and broken hearted this Valentine's Day. You might as well cry those thoughts away because it's only gonna get better as life goes on.

I Ru-ma or who is known by his stage name Yiruma is a South Korean pianist who composes beautiful, if not sad pieces that have been heard world-wide. He has performed in Asia, Europe and North America and studied in King's College London as a child.

That might explain his music...



Best if heard in conjunction with RainyMood

7 comments:

  1. Truth be told i'm not the biggest fan of the piano in general but that was really awesome and he's got some amazing talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that he is very masterful at his craft!

    I love rainymood! Mostly by itself, just to filter out all of the random noises in the places that I rest my head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I woke up to sex and bacon, so .... yeah
    also you should look into knights of palmyra
    it's an epic battle song
    and if you can find it, the last battle by wanderer
    it's like a rock track you'd expect to hear in beowulf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol respect to you mate, direct and right to the point!

      I'll have a look at those two tracks, coming from you they should be good.

      Delete
  4. Nice Post /b/ro hope to hear back from you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, cool idea about getting a second blog. My second blog is rather a bore

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...