Thursday, 9 February 2012

Hans Zimmer - Epilogue - Crysis 2 OST

I'm sure the you guys already know who Hans Zimmer is right? You know, the composer for; Lion King, Gladiator and Inception, you know those movies... no...?

After playing Crysis 1 I thought it was the best game that had ever come to this earth in 2007. The gameplay was phenomenal and the suit abilities gave the the feel of replay value even though the linear storyline was still there. Yet the suit, I felt was underpowered even if I played in normal mode, let alone easy.
I mean, one shot from an AK would literally take off a quarter of my suit energy, multiply that with a patrol of North Koreans then I'm boned. Thank god for the shotgun.

9 comments:

  1. I'm amazed to not have seen craig armstrong "escape" yet, wtf is wrong with you man should've been like #1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see, rather, hear why you like that piece so much. The emotional buildup by its rising crescendo and choir in it is enough to convince me.

      Cheers for that!

      Delete
  2. amazing video, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deffinatly one of my favourite pieces from Crysis 2 , Hans Zimmers a phenominal composer .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hans Zimmer does not disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is canada not the states. and this song is epic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hanz Zimmer just makes some quality stuff. Check out the Inception theme tune!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...