Saturday, 11 February 2012

Two Steps From Hell - Magicka

If you're thinking about the indie game then I'm afraid you're mistaken. This piece is great if you want to be a Pirate or ever thought of being one.

Now if you don't already know, these guys did trailer music for the Pirates of the Caribbean Quadrilogy so you can hear the similarities in the beginning of the piece.

The only thing I dislike about this one is that it's too short, but hey, on the plus side it's too epic to not listen to. :)



As always, enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Epic is the keyword here, i like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listening to this makes me feel extra Pirates of the Caribbean-y.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one! Going to send this to my mate who makes short films!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one! Going to send this to my mate who makes short films!

    ReplyDelete
  5. when it started I was thinking pirates of the carribean

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...