Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Immediate Music - Lacrimosa

Epic music time! I bring you Immediate Music's composition Lacrimosa. I used this in school related incidents twice. Once I had like 10 minutes left before the bell would ring and the journey to school takes 25 minutes while walking.

I got there in 7 - funny how things work out aye?

Second time I used this was when I applied it to my Expendables parody trailer in grade 11. It got me a B. >:D

This is definitely recommended for a trailer that requires something fast paced and deep, preferably with guns and shit.

3 comments:

  1. Immediate music has the best movie trailer themes eva.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how much music can speed you up.
    -Ryan (http://findonlinescams.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...