Saturday, 25 February 2012

Position Music - Carol of the Bells

This was composed by James Dooley and I thought the title was very weird but interesting for a composition. Don't judge a book by it's cover right? After trawling around YouTube and the interwebs for a while I realised that there are so many of these boutique music production companies out there. Tens if not hundreds (hopefully not that much)! Sampling their music is going to be an epic journey indeed.

You should have noticed by now that I place YouTube comments here. Those are mostly top rated comments and its always interesting to know how someone interprets what they hear either by translation or by transliteration. This one is (by far) the funniest comment I have read so far. :)
"When Santa Claus is cursed by an ancient, evil power and Christmas is threatened to end forever, a Hero must rise to save the holiday. Armed with Christmas faith and the hopes of millions, the Hero must journey to where the evil power dwells and destroy it to save the Christmas spirit. A story of Hope. Of Love. And of Betrayal."
Coming some (distant) Christmas, probably not in any theatre near you very soon... "Title of Movie."
                          - ChrisN1995


Imagine a winter setting where heavy, fast paced music stems from the background. Since when did christmas caroling get so serious aye?

5 comments:

  1. Where do you find all of this music? Do you just search YouTube everyday?
    -Ryan (http://findonlinescams.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, yes and no. I happen to have been given a like a few hundred (give or take a thousand?) of these kind of tracks by one of my best friends who is into classical music a lot.

      I have to say it's one of the best things that's happened to me and has enriched my life.

      Delete
  2. that's some brutal caroling going on there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I remember I wrote that ages ago on the Most Epic Christmas Songs Of All Time before Jojoking's channel got banned (luckily she made a new channel:D ). She uploaded the same video on her new channel and I wanted to write the same I had on the old video but I couldn't for the life of me remember how it went.

    Thanks to faint memory and google (and you) I now have the text before me again. Thanks alot for posting it here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, the orignal poster was MrJustinArt (my current account) Anyone else is an imposter.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...