Monday, 19 March 2012

Audiomachine - The Last One

Right guys, it's me Earl again. So after all that kerfuffle about the adsense thing, can't be bothered to worry about it now. I was actually depressed about it the whole day yesterday but I figured that I'll just wing it. :)

Anyway on to the music!

I can only think of two words for this piece: "Pure Inspiration", nothing else comes closer I think. I have said this a few times in the past already but I'll keep saying it again; "music never fails to amaze me". Of course it doesn't, why shouldn't it? I've listened to these day in day out before and some have really wowed me, as have countless others.

It's just these little things that make the day seem more awesome no matter what the circumstances.

11 comments:

  1. Adsense is over rated anyway.... very cool peice of music though

    ReplyDelete
  2. another good song! keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, glad to see you posting again :). I really got used to having my morning blog reading while listening to new pieces from you. Once again, marvellous song.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do not worry about AdSense, the most important is good music - which you show us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's one epic song, thanks! Don't worry about adsense. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...