Thursday, 22 March 2012

Brand X Music - All Or Nothing

It's really saddening to see that I'm not making any money anymore, even if it was just a side earner. For a teenager without a job the money gave a sense of accomplishment. I actually threw a fit today and trashed my room completely (well, almost) believe it or not, still picking up some bits and pieces though. :/

I really hope I keep my strength up with this blogging thing because it's so fun to do blog, even without the money - it really is all or nothing.

7 comments:

  1. never give up
    perhaps some epic motivational music now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah. Although a lot of these are pretty motivational in themselves.

      Delete
  2. Yeah it's odd. My traffic has never been higher and my earnings have never been lower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. same here, never took this really serious but it's really low

    ReplyDelete
  4. Screw it, dude.
    You're making really interesting blog, which is just a pleasure to read. Plus, AdSense is not an only ad network, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. If it is any consolation, i have never recieved on centime from my ads. My brother got a sixty quid cheque though but his blog had been running for three years without his hand at the wheel.
    If your 18 soon try bar jobs, their always looking for people, because they have a high turnover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, true that mate. Not a bad idea on the bar jobs thing, but I need to have a hospitality certificate just to even work at a restaurant or bar, oh and an alchohol license as well.

      Right now no-one's taking me in so I figure I should just do volunteer work to spruce up my CV.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...