Monday, 12 March 2012

Emma Watson fans, have I got a treat for you lot

First, a little backstory.

In the past few days I've decided to listen to more of Future World Music's compositions and I can say it was pretty well worth the wait. I have recently acquired a few of their albums (don't ask) and I came across this little gem of a piece.

So I trolled YouTube to see if it was uploaded (otherwise I would have done it myself) and found it, yet it was more than what I expected. On the video is a black and white image of Emma Watson and the piece playing in the background, I can't tell whether I fell in love with the piece, Emma or both! On the other hand, the ending wasn't what I expected but hey, that's my opinion :P

14 comments:

  1. lol Emma Watson is perfect in luring some views
    Great piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea what you're talking about... ;)

      Delete
  2. Ha, emma watson + youtube trollolz nice work, im a first time visitor, long time blogger, I want to hear back, take it easy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love it :D you troll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like me some Emma Watson, classically good looking, talented, intelligent. Liked the music kind of fitting for the kind of movies she stars in. I wonder if she will ever do an action movie?.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have noticed that she hasn't really done some movies lately. TBH I don't think there will be any plans for her to do any movies in the near future, maybe the "cuteness" that she had in the early HP movies 'ran out'.

      Who knows!

      *brofist*

      Delete
  5. lol..educated the great unwashed...brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  6. I normally like classic but I couldn't quite get into this one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? The ending didn't really get "there" enough to really take me in. To tell you the truth I was pretty skeptical on posting this, but there's always more! :)

      Delete
  7. Ah you bastard. I don't even care about the music, but ever since I was a kid I liked Harry Potter series. And I just love Emma after that!
    PS. The music itself is a bit too sweet for my taste...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol my apologies man, that being said people's tastes in music are different but I'll keep that in mind.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...