Thursday, 1 March 2012

Immediate Music - Proud Nation

To be honest. The people of the United States of America are some of the proudest people I've ever met. Not in terms of that kind of pride where it's overbearing and haughty but pride like you would for a family member or someone really close to you. Now I've met some really dumb asses while I was in the states on holiday 6 years ago but the other people I've met changed all that.


They were just what you'd expect; hospitable, friendly, helpful and all the good stuff. Real battlers* you know? Granted they were a bit put off by my English accent at the time, we still had fun with it either way.
*Battler - One who perseveres despite the odds being stacked against them.
     Taken from Aussie Battler
 

The US has such a colourful history and that's probably why the pride is there. The Founding Fathers did a great job I must say and it should be a model for all countries in the world.

Why I'm saying all this? Because of this and many actions that have been done against the people.

(raises glass) "To the Republic."

17 comments:

  1. Why I always watch this blog at bed time...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, why do you? Lol it's all good man.

      Delete
  2. I'm proud to be an American! It is ingrained in our heads here, I swear it.
    -Ryan (http://findonlinescams.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol now don't let that get over your head now. :)

      Delete
  3. well patriotism is always natural

    ReplyDelete
  4. why'd you stop putting the vids where we can see them before comments...
    that aside, epic as always other than the annoying vocals makes me want to rip my ears off and put them in a blender

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol my bad mate, I try not to do that next time.

      *brofist*

      Delete
  5. I always associate these Immediate Music songs to movie trailers...so good

    ReplyDelete
  6. That wasn't THAT bad. Each to their own!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a matter of people. Generalizing isn't a good thing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Patriotism is natural, but it have to have limits, nice blog, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well the music is great. I just hope that US will remain the same free country, but with the current events I am starting to get doubts..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, it doesn't take much for a country to be turned over it's head these days. Just look at Libya.

      Delete
  10. Patriotism is all well and good but it can be exclusionist,and deny people the right to hold different opinions.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...