Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Secret Garden - Sanctuary

Secret Garden is a Irish/Norwegian duo that plays New Instrumental Music or more commonly known as New Age Music but it is sometimes mistakenly called Neo-classical music.

The duo features the Irish violinist Fionnuala Sherry and the Norwegian composer/pianist Rolf Løvland. The duo has sold over 3 million albums and won the Eurovision Song Contest for Norway's second time in 1995 with the composition Nocturne.

The duo is currently set to perform on St. Patrick's Day in two venues in Norway for their Winter Poem tour. So, if EVER you're in Norway by that time you should check them out.

I've heard a lot of other pieces like Sanctuary before but the feelings are now pretty much forgotten. Probably because I'm swamped with so many albums that I've *ahem* acquired through means that I will not discuss.
It's really been a lazy day for me, might go for a jog tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. i shall eat chicken nuggets and listen to this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, very nice man! I like your style, better make sure those bites are worth it aye?

      *brofist*

      Delete
  2. Great post's as always, I am going to work out in a minute, going to listen to this while stretching!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very nice, I like the thought of it. Although I'm more of a "pump-up music" kinda guy

      Delete
  3. Amazing pics in the vid, now following!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...