Friday, 16 March 2012

Two Steps From Hell - She Rises (w/ Choir)

This piece is from the album Shadows and Nightmares. The album itself is just like what the name intends, rather, implies. I've gone through the whole album one night and I have never feared for my life in such a long time. The repertoire is full of compositions that I would not recommend listening to at night, unless scary stuff is your thing.

Safe to say they really impressed me with the album, unless you count being scared for two days impress then sure, go nuts.

By the way, when you're listening to this think about Damien from the Omen movie except that it's a girl and she's following you - everywhere.

Why are girls always scarier when you attribute them to the horror genre? :'( 

13 comments:

  1. Girls are scarier because we link them with a stereotype of innocence and politeness, it is hard to believe that little girl could do you any harm :)
    Great piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great... Thanks for reminding me lol.

      Delete
  2. Really liked this song! Great post.

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great song..and i hate creepy horror girls whenever they apear in a movie..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. This music is aimed at trailers hence the short duration. You wouldn't want a trailer to run for 5+ minutes would you?

      Delete
  5. like the song. more music blog here: http://oliver125.blogspot.com/ and like us on fb too. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I've heard about this before :) And that's one badass song! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah well the track doesn't sound soothing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. FOLLOWING! I'm so glad I found a blog like this I love trailer music!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's true. Girls are scary. ><

    ReplyDelete
  10. Little girls are scarier still, their legs are the right size for kicking my shins and they swear and lie about it. Or maybe it is just my niece im thinking of. I remember seeing the Omen after all this hype, i saw it on yt, i was dissapoint. I'm used to Michael Bay style explosions and limited plot and one dimensional acting.Must be nice to know your kid is going to grow up to rule the world, id retire early.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...