Saturday, 7 April 2012

About

Epic Trailer Music showcases different pieces of music from different groups that have made cinematic, theatrical and trailer music. The website is dedicated to introducing trailer music as not just the rapport of band and choir, nor just the partnership of songs and movies, but as a natural power that holds a group. We are lovers of this genre of music and want to enjoy the composers that make it.

As this genre of music is not considered by the public, their presence is obscured. Some previously unknowns though have made it big in the business and some are already big and continue to make it big.

What is "epic music"?

Epic, while an often overused concept, is subject to the person's taste and feeling, but to us it is amazing orchestral music that promotes back tingling choral sound. Its all-encompassing melodies and breathtaking harmonies. Its compelling guitars, imposing sound design, and larger than life percussion. Epic music is used primarily in movie trailers and video games, not to mention TV shows.

Trailer music can motivate

The pieces can solicit a myriad of feelings depending on the listener but some, if not most pieces are open for interpretation. That being said, these pieces can make your day feel like crap or give you a sense of empowerment to help you get on with the tasks that may lie ahead.

I believe that anyone who enjoys this type of music has been gifted to see true beauty. While most are blind in this emotionless world of riches, corruption and violence; we see what most don't and this music makes us special. 

Adieu!

13 comments:

  1. I like bro...great description!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appreciate the feedback, that's pretty much the only way for me to gauge as to how my blog is looking to people other than myself.

      Delete
  2. I need some of that epic motivational music. I use to start my day by listening to the Kill Bill soundtrack, and then crushing styrofoam cups between my mighty biceps. I need to get back to that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, that movie was brilliant when it came out! The music was very well done too, lol at the styrofoam cups - you'll be like Schwarzenegger in no time bro! :D

      Delete
  3. Good summary of your blog. My favourite epic music is Escape from New York.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS7k3G_6IjE&list=PLA43E80631E6A47E8&feature=mh_lolz

    I just noticed it says 'lolz' at the end of the link.

    I like anything epic, lets all do epic things. I WILL OPEN THIS TUROBERG WITH EPIC FINGERS 'RARGHHHHH'.
    My career in bad comedy starts here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man, that piece is alright by the way but just not in my taste - it's kinda repetitive but I'll try to watch the original movie.

      Hahaha, "lolz".

      Delete
  4. You changed your banner!. Did you use banner.com?. It looks great though, really distinctive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually no! I've used a different one and it's free as well, it's called BannerShack and here's the link:

      http://www.bannersnack.com/en/

      And thanks! :)

      Delete
  5. man i love some of the music you put here...keep it going...cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Neic m00s1c u g00d psn d1s b3s7 m00sic in da w00rld

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...