Sunday, 1 April 2012

A - All Play, No Work - Audiomachine


It's the first day of the A-to-Z Challenge and I wanted to kickstart this day off on a high note!

I have said before that trailer music can bring out a myriad of emotions within people that normal music nowadays can't. People like getting pumped up before a main event and I have nothing against that. Some like to get pumped up in a rough way with thundering music in the backround which sets off that innate "battle instinct" that we have. Mostly for sports fans.

Then there are those who use the calm approach to things, making them see the bigger picture instead of just diving stright into the task ahead.

I present to you a piece that will get you pumped while making it fun at the same time while looking at other people's blogs.

19 comments:

  1. Oh I love this. I feel like I heard this before, but I don't know where!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, this song fits to so many occasions. I don't know why, but the first thing it reminded me of was "The Sims" :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool song, but as Richard, this reminds me of The Sims too :P haha, I like it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminds me of first Harry Potter, not The Sims ;P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck man! Awesome song :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome song - thanks for making my day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It began a little funny, but grew to something epic.
    Also new layout, nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers buddy! It seems more nice and compact this way.

      Delete
  8. yep...started of fun and ended pumped... cool track

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it man, this makes me want to be positive and get working, if only it was longer...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with that challenge. I will not be par taking lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! I was looking for a new song. . .

    Konstanz Silverbow
    nothoughts2small.blogspot.com
    A to Z Co-host
    www.a-to-zchallenge.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...