Monday, 2 April 2012

B - Barrage of Noise - Two Steps From Hell


Looks like the challenge is off to a good start and is gaining pace. I've seen a fair few amount of blogs and I'm impressed by what I've seen even though I'm new to this, better step up my game.

Now, I've used a fair share of trailer music in my time especially in high school while I was studying film. A lot of them were solemn, epic, fast paced and meaningful though not all at the same time. Since we had to make very short films related to what we were learning there was no shortage of music to fill the videos in with.

I'm using one from the production group Two Steps From Hell as an example. If you do know who Two Steps From Hell are then you deserve a brofist, if you don't then you still get one anyway :)

I've used this piece for a parody of mine on the "Plants vs Zombies" game, where all zombies were able to run instead of how slow they were in the game. Use it if you wish, I personally use this piece for running.

13 comments:

  1. I should really pay more attention to you page, very nice job, clicking all around

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I will to yours, your posts really make me wonder about the things that never really crossed my head for a long time.

      Delete
  2. Great blog! Following!

    http://memedoctor.blogspot.com/
    https://twitter.com/#!/MemeDoctor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice entry in the A-Z Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. keep it going bud! following back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Do you not feel the epicness permeate inside your body?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?!?!?!?

      Delete
  6. This is pretty awesome, thinking of using it in a game video. Keep introducing us to great trailer tunes dude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do bro, but be sure to credit the composers, they deserve the credit as I only help making these guys known - a little cog in the machine as it were.

      And I will keep doing that!

      Delete
  7. It's cool!

    Konstanz Silverbow
    nothoughts2small.blogspot.com
    thewriterace.blogspot.com
    A to Z c-host
    www.a-to-zchallenge.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard of Two Steps from Hell. A bit fast paced for me, but good sound overall. Great choice, however.

    *visiting from the atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please try to request something and I'll do something about it later.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...