Saturday, 7 April 2012

G - Goth - 615 Music


Seriously, what makes Good Friday so "good"?

Sup guys, first of all I hope you had a most excellent Good Friday! You know, it's kinda weird how this Friday in particular is labelled as "good" where a man who goes by the name of Jesus got crucified. Then the whole Christian world commemorates his crucifixion with a choice of chocolate eggs and rabbits. Kinda funny how that works eh?

Moving on...

Ever though of how actions coupled with the right kind of music could seem so awesome and so right? Especially so when you have the action with either you doing it, in your head or it's in front of you. If only music like this could play in your most epic moments then maybe life wouldn't be so lame - for some of us.

Try imagining Jesus being led to the top of the hill getting prepped for his punishment and the events that will soon follow. Then click on the video.

I'll hope this doesn't get too religious because that debate can be taken somewhere else, like the comments section down below. I'd love to hear what you think about Easter Week :)

Oh and watch out for 0:28

17 comments:

  1. sounds really good, like it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be sure to be on the look out for more! :)

      Delete
  2. glad you had a good fucking friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah, easy there on the language buddy! But yes, it was a decent Friday.

      Delete
  3. Neglected to turn my volume down and 28 almost killed me, luckily i was just sat on my bed so no damage done other than my heart attack. I was going round taking pictures of Easter Eggs in shops today, have to be careful because they don't like it and come out and shout at me. Luckily i could give a shit and am always ready with the two fingered salute.

    Which reminds me of the joke about two boys who come across a real rabbit taking a shit in the woods.'Hot damn' says one boy ' not only do we find the Easter Bunny, we catch him making choclate eggs too'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I did warn you about it in the bottom line, glad that nothing went wrong though. Lol, maybe they were thinking that you were a paedo and were to use the pics to entice kids or something - man, me and my dirty mind... I suppose the V sign was warranted in that situation as well.

      Dude, that joke is nasty hahaha.

      Delete
  4. Not a huge fan of this kind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to be as level with other people's tastes in music as much as I can. Please recommend stuff that you might like and I'll try to find similar ones.

      Cheers buddy!

      Delete
  5. Very good arrangement. It has the right amount of drama and resolution. I'm not sure what's up with "good" Friday.

    Good luck with the rest of the challenge!

    Dianna Fielding
    sociologyfornerds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Dianna!

      Nice blog by the way, it relates to me somehow.

      Delete
  6. I really like the theme of this blog, cinema soundtracks are some of the most finely crafted pieces of music out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, another person who understands! I really appreciate your input mate, hope people will recognise this soon.

      Delete
  7. hey earl I just saw your comment..get at me deftgreen@yahoo.com :) let's talk

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds like battle background, strongly energetic

    ReplyDelete
  9. this sounds really good i think i could use this in one of my videos for the background music, nice

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...