Tuesday, 10 April 2012

I - I Love You Forever - Two Steps From Hell


Nothing really special or love related to talk about today so I apologise if the title misled you. Although the piece in this post relates to what I'm going to talk about.

What do you know, there may be something worth talking about!

I read about an event on April 29 called the "Global Appreciation Day Walk". For those of you who don't know about it will begin at 1pm at Hyde Park Corner (Speakers' Corner) in London. The event focuses on sharing what you appreciate about your life, our lives, life.

I'm a humanist at heart and I think this is just brilliant. A guy I subscribed to talked about it in his video which is what I'll also do here in Australia with a couple mates, if their willing.


The idea isn't half bad and I've seen a couple similar "*insert word* appreciation day" on the interwebs that really doesn't feel nice or exciting to be a part of. This may prove to be a worthy endeavour once the time comes, I invite you to be a part of it! :)

Global Appreciation Day

9 comments:

  1. only if people were like that in america

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't a clue as to what most people are like in the US so I can't say much. Judging by your tone you seem to resent a lot of the people there. It's not always that bad, there will always be people like that. We just have to muse with them.

      Delete
  2. on the whole i'd say people in the US are apathetic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So is everyone in the world, you don't hear them complaining, oh wait...

      Delete
  3. there should be more "appreciation day" events all around the world...too bad that not so many people care abut stuff like this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you willing to do it in Indonesia? :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Cheers man, following yours too! Always like to try out new music!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...