Monday, 16 April 2012

N - No Mercy


I dunno why but I've had a strange feeling all day, something which I haven't felt in 2 years.

Do you ever get that feeling of just doing something not because you want to but because 'your body/mind wants to'? It's kinda hard to explain the feeling unless I'm showing it to you in person but I'll try anyway. Say for example, the dishes are piling up and even though you don't want to do it, you do it anyway? No excuses, like "I'll do them later" or anything like that. It was as if I had no control over my body. It felt awesome though, I did things like I didn't give a damn hahaha.

I'm pretty sure it was 'depersonalisation' but anyway...

No Mercy is an epic and powerful track albeit slow. The feeling that you'd get is as if you're to be in a battle that is 'right and just'. There are no excuses for what you're doing because you don't need one. Like you're fighting an aggressor trying to kill you - that's a good enough excuse I reckon.

9 comments:

  1. Interesting. New follower here. I’m enjoying reading my fellow “A to Z”ers. I look forward to visiting again.

    Sylvia
    http://www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came here for epic music and I got what I wanted. I think I know what you mean about doing something even though you don't think about it. Cool blog, going to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I get that way at times as well. I call it my 'zombie mode'. I went to get a bottle of water and wound up feeding the cat, taking out the trash and rearranging things on the table without even thinking about it. Crazy. Perhaps it is because our minds are focused elsewhere on more important things and our minds go into a 'cruise' mode to ease our stress?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, I know exactly what you're talking about. I was like that the other day. Didn't want to do my paper but instead of playing Starcraft my hands and brain worked on its own to finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fighting music1, good to get the energy going, better than a bottle of lucozade anyway. I talk myself out of things all the time, or i over analyse. I like how most games have a battle between good and evil, the right and wrong though is often black and white. Which is not replicated in the real world.
    Maybe it is a desire for people to want to have that defining event, that lots of people feel is lacking now in modern life.
    I really like the track, you might have your own radio show one, just playing game music?.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so interesting! I do not suppose I've trulу read through anything like this befoгe.
    So wоnderful tо dіscover ѕomebody with a fеw genuine thoughts оn this isѕuе.
    Seriously.. thаnk you fοг ѕtагting thiѕ up.
    Тhiѕ wеb sіtе іs one thing that is requiгed on thе web, someone
    ωith some orіginаlіtу!


    my hоmepage :: reputation management

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...