Saturday, 12 May 2012

Wow, it's been a while... Really it has.

Got bored with blogging so I kinda stopped for a while to pursue other uh... pursuits.

It led me to finding out a lot about myself and what I didn't know, most especially that 'I know nothing at all'.

Socrates, Nietzsche, Montaigne, Epicurus, Schopenhauer and Seneca had a lot to do with my 'perceived sense of self' as it were.

This blog will most definitely be back even though my mind is not yet clear doing what I love could help me further myself - in a way that leaves a lot to be understood.

I doubt people will bother but then again, it's a short life.

2 comments:

  1. It is good to know yoru reading philosophy, i like to dabble in that area too, on a thick as a brick level though. The danger is, all these philosophers were influenced by two world wars, they never lived in peace, never saw the internet and how it brings people together. I read Satre and it sent me in to a spiral about how nothing really has any value. The only thing to do is have a happy life i suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously... dude I died, I didn't choose to stop writing
    hope the music comes back soon, and that you enjoy my philosophy
    which I have a new post worth reading

    we should dance to some music get to playing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...